Terms & Conditions
How to order:
– Through the Amazon platform
– Through an order form on the site 70 years F1
Method of order payment
– Through Amazon with the registration of the customer of the Amazon platform, observing the policies and general conditions of the Amazon e-commerce platform
– Online with a card through the Check out X system through the order form on the site. The site follows the rules for payments by online bank transfer with a card of the issuing bank on the card of the ordering party.
Delivery of the ordered goods:
– The processing and delivery of goods ordered through the Amazon e-commerce platform are described in the customer/customer order forms. There may be deviations in delivery times due to force majeure circumstances concerning international deliveries and courier services. The supplier is not responsible for delays due to force majeure circumstances beyond his control.
– The processing and deliveries of goods ordered through the site 70yearsf1.com are described in Annex 1 – delivery times, the maximum delivery time in the EU is 10 days, except in case of force majeure, concerning international deliveries and courier services. The supplier is not responsible for delays due to force majeure circumstances beyond his control.
Return and exchange of delivered goods
Send the product in an additional box to preserve the integrity of the shipment.
Send an email to email@example.com containing information in APPLICATION 2
– The return of delivered goods is made according to the terms and conditions of the current legislation of the country sending the goods.
– In case of damaged goods as a result of the delivery, the buyer has the right to request a replacement of the delivered goods at the expense of the seller of the goods. Delivery costs are at the expense of the seller.
– In case of damaged goods from the delivery, it is necessary for the buyer to submit a complaint to the supplier/courier and the seller of the goods. For complaints to the supplier/courier, the buyer follows the approved courier procedures. For complaints to the seller, it is necessary to send an email containing a description of the damage/damage to the goods, as well as photos of damaged goods – at least 2 photos of both the goods and the packaging of the delivery. The seller assesses whether the goods are damaged upon delivery or the damage occurred after acceptance of delivery.
– Damaged or damaged goods as a result of actions of the buyer, after acceptance of the delivery is not subject to return or replacement.
– The return of the goods is made to the following addresses:
– The refund is made to the account of the ordering party for the purchase and order after an agreement is reached in writing by email between the buyer and the seller.
– Amounts of returned purchases are refunded within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the returned shipment.
– For orders paid through the Check out X system, the amounts are automatically refunded to the card from which the payment was made.
All disputes related to lawsuits are brought before the relevant competent court concerning the injured party.
The seller reserves the legal right to change and supplement its general conditions.
The official way of correspondence is through written correspondence to email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ORDERS THROUGH THE AMAZON PLATFORM – all described deliveries and processing terms described on the platform
FOR ORDERS THROUGH THE SITE 70 G F1:
– Order processing within 2 working days
– Delivery Up to 10 working days delivery for EU countries
– Delivery Up to 20 working days for countries outside the EU
– All orders and deliveries are processed and executed after confirmed payment for the goods
Names of the return of the goods:
Reasons for returning the goods:
Attach at least 2 photos of the product and packaging.